Rio de Janeiro: Beautiful Brazilian beaches, even more beautiful people, a whole lot of colour and fun.
This wonderful place was the last destination on my two month Latin America trip – and what a place to end.
What an amazing place is Rio – I just loved exploring this place and I know in my heart I will be back to Brazil one day.
- Visit Christ the Redeemer
- Head up the cable car to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Climb the Selaron Steps
- Chill out on Copacabana Beach
- Visit a church (Brazil has a strong religious background)
- Be aware of pickpocketers, especially at popular tourist stops.